Friday 7 October 2011

New Start...

I´ve been thinking and pulling my hair out and screaming and crying (well not literally!) about how and what to write here but you know what though... I´m not gonna even think about it - I´m just going to write from the heart, (diary style) about my thoughts and experiences with photography. No plan, no agenda just my everyday experiences and discoveries from new technology to my own "ups & downs" in the real world as I´m trying to become more than just a "good amateur" or "semi-professional" and turn my talents into a way of making a living.

Well anyways I guess a good place to start is with me and my photography history. I´m currently a Nikon D90 shooter who mainly shoots theatre photos and macro bugs plus anything else that grabs my eye´s attention. Equipment wise I am currently using :

-Nikon 18-105mm VR kit lense, a 28mm Nikon F2.8 prime, a Nikon 50mm F1.8 prime and my favourite the Tammy 90mm F2.8 macro. I also have an Olly E-PL1 to play with and a Nikon S6000 point&shoot.

-Nikon SB-600 Flash, Marumi Ring flash (for macro & portraits). Benro Monopod (theatre & macro) and extension tubes.

- Access to home studio with lighting and soft boxes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment